How to Get Your Website Visitors to Subscribe
Tips on ow to get your website visitors to subscribe. All website owners have one common goal; to increase traffic through their web pages! Having a nice website doesn’t necessarily mean your revenue will increase. You may have an on-line shop getting plenty of visitors, however, your revenue is also dependent on what your shop has to offer.
Optimise your Website for Subscribers
If you are already getting regular visitors you will also need to optimise your website to turn them into subscribers and retain them. Firstly, ensure your web content is free of spelling and grammatical errors. Poor grammar and spelling is a real turn-off to any visitor.
Did you know that search engine spiders may penalise you for this! It has become common knowledge that web masters in the past would deliberately misspell words to encourage higher page ranks. Most web platforms have a built in spell check and if not, get someone to proof read it for you.
5 Top Tips to get more Subscribers
- One of the most important ways to get more subscribers is to ensure your offer is appealing.
- Encourage visitors to receive your newsletter with a subscribe button on certain posts and pages
- Make it as easy for potential subscribers to enter their email address
- Minimise the number clicks needed to subscribe especially the number of pop up boxes.
- Don’t forget to engage them immediately after they subscribe with your thank you page
- Invite subscribers through all your social networks such as twitter and Facebook.
Get Your Website Visitors to Subscribe by Humanisation!
Humanise your website. Having a telephone number or address on your site shows everyone you are a real entity and not just a virtual person that can only be communicated to on line. Contact information builds trust and I would not buy or recommend buying from any website that you do not know or has little or no contact information.
As the old saying goes: ‘A picture paints a thousand words.’ Reams of text can become quite boring and a clear, digital image adds that extra pizazz to any article. How many times have you been lured into reading a web page simply because it has an eye-catching image attached to it.
Getting Website Visitors to Subscribe using Google
Using Google’s website optimiser helps you increase your visitor conversion rates and visitor satisfaction by testing different combinations of website content. Best of all, it’s FREE.