A basic clear plan, how your website will be organised and its function, will make it easier for us to accomplish your goals. Your website starts with the home page, adding information and products and complete each additional page as I go.
A great way to planning your site is to have a set of coloured cards. Firstly, sort the cards into a logical order that would represent your websites navigation! You can then add notes onto the cards related to the content. This is an effective process creating a simple plan before the actual site design.
Understanding what your products or services are will help us to establish the exact purpose and objectives, during the planning phase of your website.
- What does your organisation do? Who are your customers and potential customers?
- What do your competitors offer via their websites?
- What type of information and services do your customers need from your website?
- Deliver the information and offer additional services through your website
Is your web site attracting visitors?
Are your visitors finding what they are searching for? My consultation will assist in the planning phase to design a website that brings extraordinary results. I will give recommendations on how you can improve your web site’s visibility and ultimately, its return on investment.
My free consultation about your website design should lead to draft the clear objectives, and design of your website. Before starting any website I offer FREE consultation. During the web design consultation I would like you to provide me with the following materials, including a few sample website URL’s you like.
- Company Logo (or we can design one for you)Literature, Letterheads and Brochures
- Business Cards
- Photographs of your Products, Services etc.
- Recommendations from your clients (Testimonials)
- Any other supporting information that may be of use on your website
Consultation & Design
Designing your website from HTML to CMS!
We use the skills necessary to turn the planning phase into a website that is content-rich using popular web design and development tools such Photoshop, and Affinity Designer.
All websites we develop use professional graphics, headings and logos that are easy to navigate. I can also advise on the best kind of website, for your needs. If you would like to create a blog, build a community or only 5 pages, I have extensive knowledge to develop your WordPress website and more!
- Make your website feel as an extension to your business
- Include images, logos and colours that reflect the personality of your brands and business
- Make links and page titles short, simple and meaningful for quick site navigation
- Keep images and graphics small in file size for quick downloading
- Use images that are appealing and attractive to compliment and enhance your content
Contact us today for more information
Your website is your online presence and you should take care of it. First impression is last impression. If you loose your website visitors once, you usually don’t get them back!